As you might know by now, we’ve made it our mission to review the most popular greenhouse brands to help you decide which greenhouse to buy. On today’s menu, we serve you Outsunny greenhouses. Outsunny is a brand that offers a wide range of products, such as barbecues, pet supplies, and furniture. They are also one of the best sold greenhouse brands on Amazon! All the more reason to take a closer look at their greenhouse range.
Outsunny offers both polycarbonate and plastic cover greenhouses. One of the main advantages of this brand is the budget friendliness, especially the polycarbonate greenhouses are steeply priced compared to other brands. Let’s take a look at the most popular Outsunny greenhouses!
Outsunny polycarbonate greenhouses
Polycarbonate greenhouses are the most popular Outsunny greenhouses. The polycarbonate panels are durable, weather-resistant, and budget friendly. These greenhouses come in many different sizes and you are sure to find a good fit for your needs.
Outsunny polycarbonate greenhouses will offer you the opportunity to grow all year long. They offer great protection against wind and rain and capture the sunlight and humidity to help your plants and seedlings grow. You can add ventilation during summer and heating during winter to create the perfect growing circumstances all year long.
Let’s take a look at the best polycarbonate Outsunny greenhouses!
1. Outsunny Polycarbonate Portable Walk-in Garden Greenhouse
This greenhouse comes in 3 different sizes, 6’L x 4’W x 7’H, 6’L x 6’W x 7’H, 6’L x 8’W x 7’H. The 6’x4’ greenhouse is perfect for helping seedlings to germinate or grow spices and herbs. When you want to grow larger plants, it will soon feel too small. The most popular Outsunny greenhouse size is 6’x8’. Big enough to offer you enough room to roam around and to do some serious growing.
This greenhouse is a very popular model, for many reasons:
- The assembly is very doable. You can do it by yourself, but we would recommend recruiting another person to help you. It will take you between 4 and 6 hours to put everything together. Seal the panels with silicone when you finish, this will add extra insulation and make your greenhouse more durable.
- Budget friendly: good quality greenhouse for an affordable price. Need we say more?
- Great customer support: when something would go wrong with the assembly or a piece is missing, you can contact customer support. They are very helpful and quick!
- The UV resistant paneling and steel frames are strong and durable
- The sliding door is convenient and allows you to easily access the greenhouse
We would definitely recommend this greenhouse. The only thing that you have to take into account is that this greenhouse might not survive extreme winds and harsh storms. It should however hold up fine in ‘normal’ weather circumstances and light storms. If you want to add extra stability, make sure you anchor your greenhouse into the ground.
Ready to start growing?
- ✅YEAR ROUND GARDENING: Our Outsunny 6' L x 8' W x 7' H polycarbonate outdoor greenhouse is the perfect way to stay in the soil all year-round.
- ✅UV-RESISTANT POLYCARBONATE SHEETS: UV-resistant polycarbonate sheets help keep your plants, vegetables, and flowers safe while allowing natural light to pass through.
- ✅HEAVY-DUTY BASE AND FRAME: A powder-coated aluminum alloy frame with galvanized base provides solid support to your entire structure.
2. Outsunny Stable Outdoor Walk-in Garden Greenhouse with Roof Vent and Rain Gutter 8’x6.25′
In our opinion, this is the best Outsunny greenhouse, especially in the polycarbonate category! It’s bigger and slightly more equipped than the one above. It has a really nice size to be able to grow almost anything you like and will give you the freedom to easily move around in your greenhouse. This model is a little more weather resistant than the one above. It should be able to withstand stronger winds, especially when you anchor it in the ground. Sealing the panels with silicon will also help the durability and strength of this greenhouse.
The biggest advantages of this greenhouse:
- Budget friendly: it’s a really good size and quality for a very affordable budget. It’s a little more expensive than the smaller model, but cheaper compared to most competitors.
- It comes with built-in rain gutters to collect rainwater. If you install a hose near your greenhouse, you can easily water your plants without dragging a watering can back and forth
- Strong and UV resistant panels and aluminum frames
- Assembly is perfectly doable. Make sure you read the manual in advance and lay out all the parts. Like the one above, we would definitely recommend to do it with 2 people. This greenhouse is too big and heavy to assemble by yourself.
- If however something would go wrong with the assembly or delivery, customer service is extremely helpful and will send you missing or broken parts immediately
- Built-in roof vent: The roof vent allows you to let fresh air in during summer to prevent your plants from overheating.
Because some of the reviews are critical about the ability to withstand heavy winds, it might be a good idea to windproof your Outsunny greenhouse in advance. Take a look at this article to learn more!
- ✅SUPPORTS PLANT GROWTH: The transparent 0.25" PC panels allow maximum light transmission while retaining heat for early seed sprouting or for protecting plants late in the season.
- ✅ADJUSTABLE ROOF: The adjustable roof positioned to different angles to provide proper ventilation and to make sure your plants get all the fresh air they need.
- ✅DURABLE DESIGN: The lightweight aluminum frame, tough-as-nails hardware, and reinforced poles help prevent corrosion from prematurely rotting your greenhouse frame.
Outsunny plastic cover greenhouses
The plastic cover greenhouses are perfect for indoor growing or to protect your plants from mild weather conditions. If you want to raise the temperature a couple of degrees and keep insects away, this budget friendly option is perfect for you. It’s also a great way to help seedlings germinate, when your plants start growing you can move them out of the greenhouse.
A plastic cover greenhouse needs to be taken inside during winter and won’t withstand harsh weather conditions such as heavy winds and rain. A big advantage of an Outsunny plastic cover greenhouse is that you can easily move it around. Whether you’re moving it inside during winter or taking it with you to a new home, these greenhouses offer flexibility.
Outsunny offers many different sizes and ranges in the plastic cover range. Let’s take a look at the most popular models!
3. Outsunny 5’x5’x6’ Outdoor portable walk-in garden greenhouse kit with cover
This portable Outsunny greenhouse is a great option to start growing or to protect your plants from mild outside circumstances. The set up of this greenhouse will take you less than an hour and it’s easily movable. Granted, the plastic poles and cover aren’t made of the strongest material so this greenhouse will not survive a winter outside, but that’s to be expected with this type of greenhouse.
This greenhouse will capture the heat and moisture and create great circumstances for your plants to grow. It also comes with shelves on both sides, which is convenient to start setting up quickly. All in all this greenhouse offers good quality for a very reasonable price. In our opinion, the best Outsunny greenhouse in the plastic cover category!
- ✅KEEP GOODNESS IN: A zippered door allows easy access and while still providing great ventilation for plants
- ✅MILD ENVIRONMENTFOR YOUR PLANT FRIENDS: The PE plastic cover protects plants from extreme hot or cold weather
- ✅SPACE FOR ALL YOUR FRIENDS: a 3-tier unit with 12 shelves total8 with wire panels) makes space for all your blooming flowers, sprouting plants and fresh vegetables
4. Outsunny Portable Mini Greenhouse with Large Zipper Doors, 9′ L x 3′ W x 3′ H
Like most Outsunny products, this mini greenhouse stands out because of the price/quality ratio. When you’re looking for a small greenhouse to protect your plants, this is a great pick for you. It’s UV protected and will still allow the light to reach your plants. Like most plastic cover greenhouses, this is made to protect plants from mild weather conditions. It could withstand some wind, because it’s not too high, but we would advise adding protection during a summer storm. Luckily for you, you can easily move this greenhouse inside during winter!
The assembly is very easy and will be finished in less than half an hour. The zippers and plastic are of good quality and easy to use. You can bury the cover in the soil for added stability and roll up the doors for ventilation.
- ✅PROTECT PLANTS FROM THE ELEMENTS: Bring all of your plants together in a unified and protected space that helps you manage and grow your plants, fruits, vegetables, and flowers all year round.
- ✅UPDATED DESIGN WITH 3 LARGE DOORS:3 side doors can be completely opened and rolled up with ropes, makes bigger operating space & better ventilation, easy to set up and pretty stable.
- ✅LET THE GOOD STUFF IN: The greenhouse features with a PE mesh grid cover, UV and water resistant, to protect plants while allowing nourishing sunlight to pass through.
5. Outsunny 20’ x 10’ x 7’ Freestanding High Tunnel Walk-in Garden Greenhouse Kit
Not all plastic cover greenhouses are small! As you can see, this high tunnel greenhouse offers a lot of room for planting multiple rows of vegetables. It’s the ideal choice to extend your growing season. It allows you to start growing in early spring, by capturing the warmth of the sun and hold the humidity. This creates the perfect growing circumstances for your plants and seedlings.
This is a larger greenhouse, so make sure you have enough room to install it. The installation is straightforward and well explained in the instruction manual. This greenhouse can handle winds up to 40 mph when installed well and anchored. You can open the door to let some ventilation in, especially in warmer climates the greenhouse can get a little hot in summer.
- ✅LARGE WALK-IN GREENHOUSE: An ideal way to extend your growing season while easily managing your plants and protecting them from extreme temperatures. Two installation methods: Set it on a hard surface or anchor it into soft soil.
- ✅HEAVY DUTY STEEL FRAME: Solid steel construction with a galvanized finish. Also equipped with 4 slant bracing tubes, a front cross bar, and middle reinforced tubes for enhanced stability.
- ✅TRANSPARENT PLASTIC COVER: The tough, durable and transparent PE plastic cover protects plants while allowing nourishing sunlight to pass through. The cover can be easily attached to the frame with the included tethers and single-sided tape.
We hope you’ve found our Outsunny review article helpful! If you are still comparing brands, take a look at our Palram review and our Monticello review article. Have you decided on an Outsunny greenhouse? Please share your experience with us!